Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Eek!

We have some fantastic halloween products in the Idea Book & Catalogue, Holiday Mini and the Definitely Decorative brochure right now.

Today I'm going to show you a super cool project with the Spooky Bats Decor Element.


EEK!  I love it!!!!  I purchased a fall garland from my local craft store, spray painted it black and tied some ribbons in it.  Then I wrapped it around this fabulous container I found on clearance at that same craft store.  I applied the Spooky Bats Decor Element directly to the glass, poured some halloween glass beads into the bottom and stuck an awesome green candle in it.  As an aside, it's REALLY hard to find a good green candle!  I think I bought 3 before I found the "right" one!

To add some visual interest, I punched some bats from the Wicked Fun DSP and stuck them on some wire with Dimensionals (I sandwiched the wire between 2 bats).  So fun!  The eek was also purchased from my local craft store and I added some bats to it as well.  Here's some close ups...




So fun!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!