Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fancy Fall

Another Fancy Favour project for you today!  This time I used the YUMMY new Autumn Spice DSP from the Holiday Mini.  I've gotta tell ya, this DSP is absolutely gorgeous!  It's slightly textured and thick like cardstock, yet still double sided like our regular DSP.  I love it and will definitely need another package...or two!  *wink*


For this project, I didn't alter the actual box at all!  I left it as is, and using the score lines on the sides, I creased the sides in.  To keep it closed, I punched some holes in the top with my Crop-A-Dile and tied it shut with some Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon.

I think these would look so cute around a table at Thanksgiving or some other fall special occasion you may have.  You could stamp tags with names and use them like placecard favors!

To finish it off, I made a little tag using the new Decorative Label punch in the Holiday Mini.  The paper I used for the tag is the same as the paper I used for the box...I just flipped it over! 


It's sponged around the edge with Old Olive ink.  The leaf image and sentiment are both from the Just Believe set.  The leaves were stamped off once on scrap paper before being stamped on the tag.  The words were colored with a Cajun Craze Stampin' Write marker and stamped one word at a time so that they would be one on to the other rather than in a line.  It was so easy to do this with my clear mount stamps!  The tag is tied around the ribbon bow with a piece of Linen Thread.

I'll be back tomorrow with another Fancy Favor project for you!  Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!