Monday, September 6, 2010

Finally Fancied Out

As promised, today I have one last Fancy Favour project for you.  If you don't need this die after this last week, you need to go back and look at these projects!  Trust me...you  need this die!!!

Ok, enough chit chat.  Here it is...

This is the one that the girls in the class made.  It is FABULOUS with all the new Holiday Mini stuff on it...the gorgeous new DSP, the silver glass glitter, the new tag set and the fantastic new little oval punch!  I will say that the ribbon is Early Espresso Satin ribbon...it kind of looks like Always Artichoke in this picture for some reason.

Here's a side view.


Ooohhh, it gives me goosebumps!!!  Ok, so just because I know you will be asking, here's a picture of the parts you need to cut off of the die cut to make this box.


You need to score across the whole box 1 inch from the fancy edge, then cut along your score line as shown in the picture.

I was so excited about this project (and I had an extra already cut to show you how to cut it!), that I made another one!


This one gives me goosebumps too!  Here's a side view...


Isn't is FABULOUS?!?!?!  I used the halloween DSP from the Idea Book & Catalogue.  Get this...IT'S FLOCKED!!!  You seriously can't help but touch it!  I also made a ruffle with the Waffle Paper in the Holiday Mini, and the new BAT PUNCH!  Can you tell I'm super excited about these products!!!  I speckled the box before I embellished it with the Color Spritzer Tool and a Basic Black Stampin' Write marker, and all the edges of the box were sponged with Basic Black.

On both boxes, the flap stays closed by tucking it behind something.  On the Christmas one it tucks behind the oval and on the Halloween one is tucked behind the bat.  Or should I say bats!  I layered two bats together for this feature and the top on is bent a little so it looks like it's flying.  I also put some fine glitter around the top bat.  When I was pretty much done, I smooched the box with the Silver Foil Smooth Spritz.

Well, that's all she wrote people!  I'm putting my Fancy Favour Die away for a little while now!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!