Monday, September 6, 2010

Keep It Simple

There are a couple of stamps types that I tend to struggle with a bit.  One of them is the kind of stamp I used on my card for this post.  So, I was excited when I saw the latest Clean & Simple sketch and that one of the samples had used this type of stamp.  I instantly knew exactly what I was going to do for this card!

Supplies:  For All You Do & Fabulous Phrases stamp sets; Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant & Baja Breeze classic ink; Whisper White & Baja Breeze cardstock; Pearls

My card measures 3x6.  I started with a piece of Whisper White and had full intentions on just having the Whisper White base, but it didn't look finished, so I trimmed a bit off of two of the sides and mounted the whole card on a 3x6 piece of Baja Breeze.

And, to finish it off I added...are you ready for this...PEARLS!!!  I told you that you would be seeing them a lot in the next little while!!!


Each stamped square has three pearls on it as flower centers.  The pearls are the perfect little finishing touch to this card!

So, I think I'm one of only a few people who have a hard time with Baja Breeze!  There are certaily a LOT of people out there who were SUPER excited to have it back... Baja Breeze is a take it or leave it color for me!  So, how did I come up with this color combination?  Well, I didn't!  I used my trusty new Color Coach!


Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!