Thursday, August 7, 2014

Blendabilities Meets Blooming With Hope

I feel like I need to shout it out...I LOVE COLORING!!!!  There...I feel better now!  I especially love coloring with the new Blendabilities Markers that were released with the catalog in June.  They color beautifully.  Let me show you...


I used them on the Watercolor Paper on this card.  I like it, but I do prefer coloring with them on plain old Whisper White cardstock.  I used the Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities to color the flowers on this card.  So fun!  Stay tuned for more Blendabilities colored cards...I'm hopelessly addicted!  ;)

You can find everything you need to create this card in my online store.  Head on over there with the Shopping List and place your order today!

Shopping List
Stamps:  Petite Pairs, Blooming with Hope (Hostess)
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Blendabilities (Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight)
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Other Paper:  Watercolor Paper
Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
Tools:  Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Paper Piercer, Stampin' Sponges

Have an inspired day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!