Thursday, October 9, 2014

Coffee & Cards

Hi Stampers!  In September I started a new kind of class, Coffee & Cards!  This is a monthly class which I offer in a morning or evening session.  We get together, make 3 simple cards and enjoy some delicious baked goods with coffee, tea or apple cider!

Here's the line up of cards everyone did in September!


And our delicious baked good to enjoy was Spice Cake!  I used my tried and true recipe that I turn to every fall or whenever I get a craving for Spice Cake!  I have shared the recipe on my LA Stamper Cooks blog, and you can find it here.


It was a great class and I can't wait for the October one!  If you're local you can join us for Coffee & Cards on Tuesday, October 14 from 9:30-11am or 7:30-9pm!  Contact me to RSVP!

Have an inspired day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!