Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mummy Bars with the Brownies!

Last week I did some stamping with a local Brownie group.  I love stamping with this group and have done projects with some of them since they were in Sparks!  This time around their leader asked me to do a Halloween project with them so I came up with spooky mummy bars.



The girls were super excited when they saw the full size chocolate bars in their packages!  Before we started I made them promise to not eat their candy until they had permission from their moms or dads...hmmmm, I wonder how many moms or dads ate the chocolate!!!!

This year it's a big group, but they did great!  They listened to my instructions really well and shared all the supplies wonderfully!


I had a blast with the girls and they have placed their requests for the next time I come stamp with them!!!!

These chocolate bar wrappers are so fun and easy to make, that I did up some Christmas themed ones to show you.



Super, super cute!!!   To make a wrapper to cover a full size Cookies & Cream bar you need a 5 1/2 x 6 piece of cardstock.  Score it at 1 1/2, 1 3/4, 4 & 4 1/4.  Decorate, fold up and stick the back flaps together.  I didn't stick it to the actual wrapper so that it could be slid off.


And, here's one final look at the three I made.


You can find all the supplies you need to make these in my online store (except the chocolate bars!).  Head on over there and place your order today, or you can always contact me directly to place an order.

If you like what you see and are Canadian, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Contact me and we can get your creative journey started today!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I hear a Cookies & Cream bar calling my name!  Have an inspired day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!