Sunday, November 16, 2014

Simple Card Sunday 11-Amazing Birthday Circles

Hi Stampers!  Wow!  Has it really been a week since my last post?  It's been a super crazy week for sure which is one reason why I like to do simple cards!  It's easy to find 10-15 minutes to whip up a simple and thoughtful handmade card for someone and this week's card is perfect for that!


I like to do things in threes when I do projects and this card has a lot of 3's!  Three sizes of circles, three colors (not including white), three images across the card, baker's twine wrapped around it three times...you get the idea!!!


Let's get started with the Step-by Step!
Here's the video so you can follow along in real time with me!



And, I have another card with the same layout to share.  This one features the Flower Shop set and coordinating Pansy Punch!


I started by stamping the flowers with Memento ink on Whisper White cardstock and coloring them with my Blendabilities.  I used the Wisteria Wonder set for the flowers and the Daffodil Delight set for the middle of the flowers.  The leaves are cut with the Flower Fair Framelit set from Mossy Meadow cardstock (the Flower Fair framelits are available in a bundle with the Flower Patch stamp set).  And, to finish off the flowers, I put some Dazzling Details in the centers.  I love the color combination of purples and Sahara Sand, don't you?

All the products you need to create both of the cards shown today can be found in my online store.  Head on over there and place your order today, or if you are more comfortable with it, you can contact me directly to place your order.

If you like what you see and your are Canadian, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  Contact me today and we can get you started on your creative journey!

Have an inspired day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!