Thursday, January 29, 2015

Best. Day. Ever!

I held my annual Soup & Stamps night last weekend and it was a BLAST!  I made 2 big pots of soup (Corn Chowder & Taco Soup) and a double batch of biscuits to enjoy.  At Soup & Stamps, you can eat as much as you want and I think most of us enjoyed a bowl of each soup!  The dinner conversation was fantastic and we wrapped up our dinner with some delicious cake.  Then, it was stampin' time!


Because Soup & Stamps is a kick off to SAB, the stampin' project featured some of the fab SAB products...the Best. Day. Ever stamp set and the Best Year Ever DSP.

I was inspired by a project my friend Becky made at Christmas time.  I loved the way she put small boxes into one of the Tag-A-Bag Gift Boxes and when I realized that 3 of the Tiny Treat Boxes fit inside the Tag-A-Bag box, I knew what the project was going to be!



Super cute, isn't it!  I love how easy it is to dress up our boxes with a little stamping and some DSP!

The tag is tied on to the sleeve of the Tag-A-Bag box so you don't have to untie it all to get into the treats!  You just slide the sleeve off and all the prettiness stays right where you want it to!  We finished it off with a fun and simple tag.


Did you notice the yellow rhinestone on the tag?  That is done by coloring a regular old rhinestone with BLENDABILITIES!!!!!  Yes, you can use your Blendabilities to color rhinestones (although you want to be careful that the rough surface of the rhinestone doesn't cause the tip of the Blendabilities to fray).  And, don't forget you can get the Blendabilities as free SAB items when you place a $60 order (before shipping and tax)!  Check out the SAB brochure for more details!

Are you Canadian and need a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?  I would love to help you out!  Contact me and I can get some catalogs to you or if you're local you can join some of my classes.

Have an inspired day!











4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew I wanted these little boxes but now I know exactly what to do with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all our boxes Cathy...I think you need them all!!!!

      Delete
  3. I always knew I wanted these little boxes but now I know exactly what to do with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!