Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Boys Will Be Boys

Hi Stampers!  There are a lot of boys in my life...I have three of my own, three nephews and 4 out of the 5 kids I look after are boys!  With all those boys around, it was a no brainer that the stamp set Boys Will Be Boys would end up on my stamp shelf!

At Christmas my sweet little nephew lost one of the people to his new playmobile set and was devastated to have to go home without it.  We searched everywhere and it seemed as though it vanished into thin air....until yesterday!  I went to take a load of clothes out of my washing machine and what did I find, the missing playmobile person!

Of course this toy is going in the mail to it's forever home, and I decided a simple card needed to go with it!


I kept is SUPER simple and just stamped the robot image from the Boys Will  Be Boys set with my Memento Black ink pad.  Then I colored him with my Blendabilities, added a couple cardstock layers and popped everything in the mail.


I love how easy it is to blend and shade colors with the Blendabilities!  Four new colors were added to the Blendabilities line in the Occasions 2015 Catalog and during Sale-A-Bration, you can earn Blendabilities as your free products for every $60 order you place (before shipping and tax).

You can find everything I used to make this card in my online store.  Head on over there to place your order today, or contact me to place your order...don't forget to get it up to $60 so you can get some free Blendabilities!

If you like what you see and are Canadian, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Contact me today to get a catalog and start your creative journey with me!

Have an inspired day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!