Sunday, February 8, 2015

Birthday Balloons Party Set for Craft Project Central

A while back I was asked to guest design a project for Craft Project Central!  My super cute birthday project will post later this month and in the meantime, I will be posting the other designers projects. Today I'm sharing Yapha's birthday balloon project!

Everyone has a birthday and every birthday deserves a party! This project will help you get your party planning underway from beginning to end. Using the new Celebrate Today stamps and matching framelits with the festive Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper, this project includes instructions for an invitation, cupcake toppers, a favor box, and thank you cards. This would be a fun class or birthday stamp camp, and it is perfect for the next birthday party you throw.


To get the instructions for Yapha's project head on over to Craft Project Central and subscribe to February!

Have an inspired day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!