Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Bonnets & Butterflies for Craft Project Central

A while back I was asked to guest design a project for Craft Project Central!  My super cute birthday project will post later this month and in the meantime, I will be posting the other designers projects.  Today I'm sharing Buffy's.

Spring is on the way with flowers, butterflies, and sunshine!  Here’s a fun project that includes an Easter Bonnet centerpiece or wall hanging, bonnet favors for your Easter festivities and spring card.  These projects would also be perfect for Mother’s Day, a spring tea party, or even a bridal shower.  With your Big Shot and a few framelits and dies – including the new Butterflies Thinlits Dies – you can create these projects in a snap!


To get the instructions for Buffy's project, head on over to Craft Project Central and subscribe to February!

Have an inspired day!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!