Tuesday, February 3, 2015

You + Me Mini Treat Bag

Hi Stampers!  One of my fav dies in the Occasions catalog is the new Mini Treat Bag Thinlits!  You get the die to make a super cute little treat bag AND a bunch of other pieces to embellish your treat bags.  With Valentine's day right around the corner, I had to use my fav new die with some fun Valentine's product with my clubs!


Super cute, eh?  We used the new You + Me stamp set (bundled with the fab Stacked With Love DSP stack) with the Mini Treat Bag thinlits to create our project.  Check out the close up of some of the fun details...


As I was designing this project, I realized that a Notecard size card fits perfectly into the treat bag!  So, I added a little notecard sized insert that could be used for a fun little love note.


You will definitely be seeing more mini treat bags....a LOT!  I am loving this die and have so many ideas for it!

Are you Canadian and looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?  I'm your girl!  Contact me today to get a catalog or place an order!

Have an inspired day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!