Thursday, April 16, 2015

Hi Stampers!  Today I'm sharing one of the cards I did for a swap with my downline when the Occasions Catalog first came out!  It was love at first sight for me when I saw the Painted Petals stamp set so I knew I had to use it for our swap!


I love it when the idea in my head comes to life so wonderfully like this one did!  Everything about this card makes me smile...the color combination (So Saffron, Wild Wasabi & Whisper White), the ovals, the stamp images and the little embellishment I made at the top of the card!

You can find everything you need to create this card in my online store.  Head on over there with the shopping list and place your order today (or contact me to order!).

Shopping List
Stamps:  Painted Petals, Dictionary
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, So Saffron
Cardstock:  So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Basic Metal Buttons
Tools: Big Shot & Ovals Framelits, Large Oval Punch, Banner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges

If you are Canadian and need a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I would love to help you out!  Contact me today to get a copy of our current catalogs.

Have an inspired day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!